It’s time to beginning the autumn term
For our association too ... after 2 months of reduced activities !
Our news for the coming weeks are busy, judge it :
• The Congress of Champagne-Ardenne Philatelic Group, October 20th and 21st will take place at the "Palais des Fêtes" together with the 120th anniversary of our association !
• The contribution of the Association to the commemorations of the 14-18 war in November (for the 5th year in a row) at the Tourist Office "Epernay Pays de Champagne".
• Preparation of the Stamp Day in March 2019
• Projects of local and national events until ... 2023. But that will be discussed later !
For the time being, let’s focus on the organization of the next regional congress. All available arms will be needed for mounting (Friday 19th) and dismantling (Sunday 21st) frames and collections. All good wills are welcome ! The more we are, the faster it goes ...
For latecomers, you will find in the attachments :
• Form for booking your meals during the weed-end. Note that the cost of meal tray for people taking part to the mounting of the exhibition on Friday is chargeable to the association.
• Forms to order the souvenirs that, the association will publish for the two events. The quantity of souvenirs issued is limited, so we advise you to book them as soon as possible. There will not be for everyone…
• The form for those who wish to help us to reward exhibitors.
The organizing committee has remained very active during this summer period to offer you a varied and attractive interregional exhibition. The exhibition’s level promises to be excellent and it is 200 frames who will be offered to the eyes of the jury and the public, who wish it, will come in nomber. Five merchants from different regions will offer you their equipment and what to satisfy the desire to complete your collections.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us :
email@example.com or tel 06 62 42 54 85 (absent from 4 to 14 September included).
Looking forward to welcoming you on October 20th and 21st, the organizing committee of EPERNAY 2018 joins me in wishing you a good recovery of your activities !